Tuesday

Specialty Card Design For A Special Vet



My friend and fellow Art For Critters member, Sandy Turmail, (who runs the Woodmar Animal Clinic) contacted me to design a special card for her customers who have lost a beloved pet. We are both delighted with how the design turned out! I altered two of my miniature paintings digitally, and then redesigned them together for Sandy's card. The old Labrador in the design is "Dawson" He is a special old fella I featured and painted for Old Dog Haven a while back. You can read about sweet old Dawson here. The original ACEOs (miniature paintings) were created using India ink and colored pencil.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

DEB said...

What a wonderful piece Melody! Great job!

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Lovely card Melody!!

The little book Moonlight Memories arrived in the post today, how very precious. I look forward to reading it to our youngest, and then studying this wonderful book myself. Congratulations!!!!

pencilportraits said...

this will make a very heartfelt gesture at a sad time Melody

Sandie T said...

I got the beautiful Cards today!
Thank you for designing the card for our clinic. I'm sure the card will bring peace to those that get it. Thank You so much!


Sandy Turmail
Woodmar Animal Clinic.

Blog Archive