Wednesday

Three New Art Bookmarks


I designed a few new bookmarks while I was on the long flight to and from California last week. The images are from my original paintings done in Colored Pencil and India Ink. I use a graphics program to digitally dismantle my original art and then reassemble it in this bookmark format. Each bookmark is signed and dated. They measure 2.25 inches by 7 inches with a heavy protective plastic sleeve that measures 2.5 inches by 7 inches plus an extra 1.5 inch area from which to hang a favorite tassel. The bookmarks are printed from my Epson printer with Archival Ink on Archival Paper with a Matte finish. These little gems are rated to last 98 years or 200 years if kept in your book. (Thats a long time!) Hope you enjoy them! (Click on an image to zoom in)













Pick Your Design



$5.99
With Free Shipping



3 comments:

Mona said...

Melody, the bookmarks are lovely, quotes and all, and the bunny is very sweet. You mentioned moving on from ACEO's. Do you plan to work larger for a while, or move on to another genre?

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Hi Mona! Thanks for the nice comments. I am moving on to 4x6 inches and possibly 5x5 inches. I have a new children's book in the works and the larger size will allow for more detail. I also believe that ACEOs are beginning to lose their popularity everywhere but eBay. At least ACEOs which have been labored over for many hours and eBay is just NOT where I want to sell my originals anymore..too rampant with fraud and such. The last two pieces I created were 4x6 and were snapped up quickly, so perhaps my collectors are ready for a larger size as well. Enjoy!

Debbie said...

Melody, I just love your blog, and your wonderful little drawings and paintings. I have given you a Kreative Blogger award on my blog!

Blog Archive