Thursday

Bunnies, Bunnies, Bunnies!


Sometimes I just can't get enough bunny joy.
This morning my "Bunny In A Victorian Lace Collar" miniature painting (below) sold to an acquaintance of mine who is also a bit bunny-crazed. The charming logos at the top of this post are from my friend Jayne's Bunny Chic Boutique. I have always loved the design of Jayne's shop...I could hop around in it for hours and it never fails to make me hoppy, er happy.


(Click to zoom in on this miniature painting and click here to learn more about the piece, see the step by step design, and find the charity who will receive a portion of the proceeds.)

Jayne also has an adorable blog where she keeps us updated on all her bunny/art creations and a new Etsy shop.

Thanks Jayne for giving Mrs. Victorian Bunny a home!

2 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

You can NEVER have too many bunnies!! She is a cutie!
*hugs*deb

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Another charmer. She's a sweetie!

Blog Archive