Friday

First Few Steps For New Bunny Book





Above is the newest little painting I am working on. Its a much larger work (for me) at a whopping 8x10 inches! This mixed media (right now in India ink) painting is for the new children's book that I have the joy and privileged of illustrating:"Duncans Magic Garden". I will be doing several ornate and intricate borders, with the main character inside. Duncan (who is, of course our main character in the book) is one of the famous Fabbitz whom I have painted many times. Most recently was a trial portrait of Master Duncan surrounded by fall colors ( above left)





Below is another portrait of Duncan and one of his bunny family:

(Click image to zoom in a smidge)
You can find out more about the Fabbitz here, and below are the Fabbitz, seen here at their Big Birthday Bash!


(Enlarged view here) Prints of the lovely Fabbitz can be found here.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Magdalen Islands said...

Bunnies and lace, what could be better?

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Another exciting venture for you I'm looking forward to watching the progress :)

chris-melchior said...

I like the one with the fall colors . . . nice bunny art indeed!

Chris
http://www.wildlife-art-guide.com/blog/

Blog Archive