Monday

Two Bunny Bookmark Designs




These Desert Cottontail bookmarks (with the saying) can be purchased here on ArtFire and Etsy ~or~ (without the saying) can be purchased here on ArtFire and Etsy

Tonight I designed a few new bookmarks from my miniature paintings. I use a graphics program in which I digitally dismantle my own original art and then reassemble it in these bookmark format. Each bookmark is signed by the artist and dated. They measure 2.25 inches by 7 inches and the heavy protective plastic sleeve which surrounds it measures 2.5 inches by 7 inches with an extra 1.5 inch area from which to hang a favorite tassel. They are printed from my Epson Printer with Archival Ink on Epson Archival Paper with a Matte finish. Thanks to my friends calumhall, homeschoolbks, and HeatherKentArt on Twitter for your suggestions of bunnies tonight.

No comments:

Blog Archive