Saturday

Four New Bookmark Designs

Over the last few weeks I have designed a handful of fun little bookmarks from my miniature paintings. Thanks to all my friends on Twitter who have helped me with ideas and inspiration for these little works of art.



You can buy the Warbler bookmark here
or here.

For my bookmarks I use a few graphics programs in which I digitally dismantle my own original art and then reassemble it in this bookmark format. Each bookmark is signed and dated. The bookmarks measure 2.25 inches by 7 inches and have a heavy protective plastic sleeve that measures 2.5 inches by 7 inches with an extra 1.5 inch area from which to hang a favorite tassel. The bookmarks are printed from my Epson printer with Archival Ink on Archival Paper with a Matte finish.

Each image can be enlarged by clicking on it.



You can buy the Sparrow bookmark here or
here.



You can buy the Cottontail bookmark here or
here.



You can buy the Chipmunk bookmark here or
here.

2 comments:

DEB said...

Happy New Year Melody! I'm so happy that your bookmarks and merchandise are selling and bringing you so much joy! I hope 2010 continues to bring you many blessings.Your work is stunning.

L Samara-Schlageter said...

I really enjoy looking at your work. Many years ago I painted miniatures gradually painting larger. I'm getting back into the little pieces again. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Blog Archive