Tuesday

New Art Project Done!

The Pocket Gallery

A revolving iPhone pocket gallery of my miniature paintings that will change weekly!


About a month ago I was invited to lunch by my new Twitter friend, Dave Carpenter, who also lives in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts. Over lunch Dave and I were talking about my art (which is predominately ACEOs-miniatures 3.5” x 2.5”). Suddenly his eyes lit up and he said, “an iPhone app!” Of course, these little paintings would be just perfect for viewing on an iPhone. So I hurried home and contacted my brother, Matthew Revenaugh, who is a computer programer (TheSoftWareMan), and before we knew it, a great little iPhone App was born. Just click on the logo above and save to your iPhone.

Now your favorite ACEO's can travel with you, a quick pick me up as you navigate your day! If you want to preview the App., or you don’t have an iPhone, you can view it in the Safari browser, just remember to scale down your page to about the size of an iPhone. In FireFox you can use this iPhone Simulator. Add the App link to the mock iPhone and hit enter, although it will not look its best in this browser. Can not be previewed in Internet Explorer.

1 comment:

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Good for you Mel - wish I had an iphone to download this too!!!!

Blog Archive