Saturday

Valentines Day Card Hidden Heart #2


Can you find the hidden heart in this Valentines Day Card?
Today I designed another "Hidden Heart" Valentine's Day card from the little cow painting I created last year (there is a hidden heart in this painting). This is the second in a series of three "Hidden Heart" cards. The first is this cute fawn Valentines Card to your right. I gave both critters a nice small price ($2.99) so you can gather a whole herd of "Hidden Heart" Valentine Cards.

Buy him here on ArtFire or here on Etsy.

3 comments:

Hello there! My name is June said...

These hidden heart pieces are adorable!

:o)

Barbara A. Freeman said...

These two are so sweet Melody. What a great idea! I also love the finished "Tufted Titmouse Two"!

Magdalen Islands said...

Beautiful work, Melody! I love the hidden heart idea.

Blog Archive