Sunday

Preview of iArt Spring Gallery





As many of you know I now have an iPhone art app which has not only became the #20 most popular web app in it's first week, but now has had over 2212 downloads! This is a revolving pocket gallery of my miniature paintings that will change bi-weekly and seasonally. Above is a little preview of tomorrow's Spring Gallery miniatures for your app. Below is the story of how all this exciting news came to be, (if you've already read this cool background bit, skim on through).

My new Twitter friend Dave Carpenter, who also lives in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts and I had lunch together about a month ago. Over lunch Dave and I were talking about my art (which is predominately ACEOs-miniatures 3.5” x 2.5”). Suddenly his eyes lit up and he said, "an iPhone app!" Of course, these little paintings would be just perfect for viewing on an iPhone. So I hurried home and contacted my brother, Matthew Revenaugh, who is a computer programer (TheSoftWareMan), and before we knew it, a great little iPhone app was born.

Now your favorite Melody Lea Lamb ACEO's can travel with you, a quick pick me up as you navigate your day! There will be about 35 images that appear as a slide show on your iPhone. These 35 miniatures will change each week with tomorrow being the first full change over.

I am so thrilled to see the success of this little endeavor and the fact that its totally free makes me feel all "warm and fuzzy". Free is good!

2 comments:

Paul Hassing said...

This is VERY exciting and impressive news, Melody. Well done! Best regards, P. :)

Sandy said...

These are beautiful.

Blog Archive