Wednesday

Finished! Black Bunny Illustration


SOLD!
I finally finished my little Black Bunny portrait which will be featured in the new children's book:"Duncans Magic Garden". This piece is a 5x7" watercolor, India ink and colored pencil. I created a very ornate border a few months ago (the 8"x10" piece shown below) which will surround this little bunny portrait. For the finished book project I'll add images of the bunny characters inside ornate borders. Below is an example of how that might look (only here with my wee mouse). I'm so excited to have finished Duncan, below is our bunny hero in his custom made ivy frame for the full effect!




Duncan and his bunny clan are known as the "Fabbitz" (as in the Fabulous Rabbits)!

Below is a portrait of Duncan's sibling:

This bunny's portrait was done as a miniature painting, also known as an (ACEO).

And the Fabbitz enjoying their big birthday bash!

5 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Precious as always sweetie!!
Have a Happy Easter!
*hugs*deb

Angie said...

He is so sweet! Love the blue highlights - Very nice job!

Dessa Rae said...

I love your blog! I am a fan of your miniature art. Beautiful Bunny!!
Dessa Rae

DEB said...

What fun! And perfect for Easter! Happy Easter Melody!

EDELWEISS said...

This is beautyfull !

Blog Archive