Saturday

New Miniature Art Now As A Print

After chatting with my 3380 "followers" (buddies) on Twitter, I found the consensus was..."please offer prints of this little painting!" So I am.


Tufted Titmouse Two
5x5"
Originally done in watercolor, India ink, and colored pencil on Arches cold press Art Board. The reference photograph was generously provide by my Twitter friend MikeyBoy50




$9.99 With FREE Shipping (from my blog only)

This little 5x5" piece is printed using my Epson printer, Archival Ink on Archival Paper with a Matte finish. They are rated to last 98 years if framed behind glass or 200 years if kept in an album. This is an open edition of quality prints, each is individually signed, has a .25" white border for matting, and is dated. I mail your print via First Class mail in a rigid mailer, and will be protected by an acid free sleeve.


Also available as prints form Etsy or ArtFire

The original of this mini painting is still available from my blog. SOLD!

Some interesting things about the Titmouse I picked up from Wikipedia:
"The Tufted Titmouse is a small songbird from North America, a species in the tit and chickadee family. Their range is expanding northwards, possibly due to increased availability of winter food at bird feeders. Tufted titmice tend to be curious about their human neighbors and can sometimes be spotted on window ledges peering into the windows to watch what's going on inside."<-I have seen them do this while I worked at my drawing table! I love these little "Winter Birds". They always make me smile, and when I hear their scolding call, as I go out in the deep snow to gather more firewood, I even giggle.

1 comment:

Dena E's Blog said...

WOW,,you are truly blessed by God Melody!!!! Just amazing creations!!!
not sure how I happened upon your blog but I consider it was from God as your lil' critters are just fantastic...Do pop by my blog if you can, read a bit about me too and add on as a follower.
I'd be so honored!!!
Big Hugs Dena

Blog Archive