Tuesday

More On New Miniature Art ACEO Chipmunk


Spring continues to unfold here in the beautiful Beautiful Berkshires of New England!

This afternoon, (with honey-golden sunshine streaming into my quiet studio) I worked out the beginning ink drawing for my latest ACEO. The painting will show a little Chipmunk, nibbling on his lunch, hidden in the grass and leaf litter of a forest floor. Tiny white Snow-bells will surround him and emerald green moss (the kind one finds in the deep woods), will be his perch

I love sharing the creative process with you here and with my friends on Twitter. So stay tuned as I post each step of the creative process.

Enjoy this beautiful season!

6 comments:

Rick said...

What a charming start. I look forward to seeing more!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Rick! Appreciate your stopping by. :)

paulhassing said...

Wish I had honey-gold sunshine streaming into MY quiet studio!

Wish I had a studio!

At least I can enjoy this process from afar.

Sure looks like you're on the right tram, Melody. All power to your crafting arms!

Best regards, P. :)

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Paul! How sweet of you to drop by from the Twittersphere. :)
**hugs**

Lorena Frith said...

How cute, I'm loving it! Can't wait to see it complete! I took a pic of one of these little guys the other day... although i can't tell if it's a squirrel or a chipmunk! =)

Michelle | Vinyl Banner Printing said...

That's a really cut chipmunk. I'm sure it would be a lot nicer with earth tones or funky colors.

Blog Archive