Wednesday

Bounty of Beautiful Backyard Birds

These are some the beautiful birds that I get to enjoy as I gaze out the studio window at my bird feeder. I am so blessed!

Indigo Bunting:


Tufted Titmoue:


I've also included some of the little paintings that I've done over the years representing a few favorite birds.


Female Cardinal:


American Goldfinch:

Chickadee:


I have collections of bird art on Etsy, Art Fire, Zazzle, My Gift Shop, and My Website.


Rose-breasted Grosbeak:

Brown Sparrow:

Bluejay:



Enjoy!

6 comments:

Lorena Frith said...

Oh Goodness! They are absolutely perfect... only wish I could get one anywhere near this. =) I'm such a bird lover and your photos are just amazing! =)

DeLaRenaissance said...

Gorgeous photos and art!!!

The Beaded Pillow said...

You continue to amaze me with your talent....Thank you for sharing!

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Beautiful Birds Melody.
I read in the newsletter for the Publishers of Moonlight Memoirs that you and Maggie Mei Lewis won an award and a Gold Medal for your book - Congratulations to both of you - so well deserved!!!

Jennifer Rose said...

i love the blue of that bunting, so vibrant :D wish the birds around here were that brightly coloured

investment art said...

you have a great talent of drawing animals and these birds just so nice keep up the great work

Blog Archive