Wednesday

New Miniature On The Board


As I was jogging down the beautiful country roads of the Berkshires Mountains this morning (training for the 10K race I will compete in September 19th to raise money for the critters) I saw no less than 8 Cottontail rabbits! I don't know what it is about bunnies- really all critters, but especially bunny rabbits, that makes my heart skip a beat every time. Seeing those sweet, gentle somehow magical animals always makes me smile. This feeling is magnified tenfold when I get to see a baby Cottontail (which I did today)! So, taking a break form my book illustration, I roughed out a thumbnail (a quick sketch that an artist uses to work out ideas) of my next ACEO miniature painting.


I hope you get to see some gentle woodland creatures this week.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive