Sunday

Artist's Radio Interview


Friday I had the pleasure of being interviewed live by Christopher Adams, a CT Marketing & Business Coach / Consultant. During the interview, Chris was an excellent host who made me feel both welcome and relaxed. I have since combined the interview with a slide show that features about 100 of my miniature paintings- ACEOs.

Interview With Accompanying Art Slide Show:







Interview only (the interview is about 15 minutes long, the show lasts about 30 minutes):








Enjoy!

6 comments:

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald said...

Mel you did an awesome job on the interview! You sound so natural and relaxed. I listened to the interview before you had the slide show up. I love the slide show with it--wonderful combination! Congrats!!

Kayla @EssentialU said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I love your work.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Debbie and Kayla! Chris did a super job as interviewer.

Joann said...

awesome congratulations.

@toddweisscfa said...

Nicely done Melody. Great to see you getting more visibility. :)

June Stoyer said...

I can't wait for you to be a guest on The Organic View Radio show and talk about your technique! We have so many animal lovers that I am sure will adore your work as much as I do!

Congratulations on a great interview!

Blog Archive