Sunday

A Few of My Favorite Miniature Paintings

What a glorious, chilly, bright and sunny late fall day here in the Berkshires of Mass. Just for fun, I'm sharing some of my favorite miniature paintings that I've created over the last few years. The first two are my most recent ACEOs (miniature paintings)


Little Chipmunk
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)




Spring Bunny
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)




White Rooster
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Winter Chickadee
Colored Pencil, Watercolor, and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Cottontail Rabbit
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Kitten In A Basket
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)

Fall Bunny
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Spring Rabbit
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Tabby Cat
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Zebra
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Canada Goose
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)


Rif Raf The Rescue Dog
Colored Pencil and India ink
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (ACEO)

Enjoy!

5 comments:

@toddweisscfa said...

As always Melody, great stuff. Your work is awesome and refreshing. Thanks for sharing.

fatine khawarizmi said...

Day by day , i am discovering that you are a great artist!
I loved a lot this post!

Debbie Goode said...

Very nice! I really love your signature....would you share how that was done? Thanks

Kayla @EssentialU said...

Oh I like the Kitten in the Basket! So cute!

Debbie Goode said...

I figured out the signature all by my little old self....so thanks anyway, but I'm Goode! LOL!

Blog Archive