Tuesday

Winter Chickadee Wears A Hat!



Occasionally I get to employ my graphic design skills along with my fine art creations to change a miniature painting (ACEOs) into something all together new! This also gives me a chance to make my small art more suitable for bookmarks and greeting cards. Its fun to come up with a different composition or refine a piece. I just finished altering this little Chickadee painting by giving him a warm (and, oh so cute) Santa hat for the holidays!

Chickadee in a Santa hat is available as:
  • A handmade, hand cut and signed set of cards on Etsy.
  • A set of printed cards in my gift shop.
  • A customizable greeting card in my Zazzle shop.


Just for fun I am including some of my handmade bookmarks that I've redesigned and their corresponding originals:



















Enjoy!

5 comments:

June Stoyer said...

Seeing this just put such a warm feeling of Christmas in my heart! Thank you for creating so much happiness!

@toddweisscfa said...

Nice one Melody. Christmas is like....tomorrow isn't it? Love the artwork and thanks for sharing.

Fay Akers said...

these are wonderful. I've been drawing some bookmarks myself. waiting for the vinyl sleeve to arrive before adding them to my etsy.

Maggie Mei Lewis said...

Very cute Chickadee! And just in time for the holidays!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much June, Todd, Fay and Ms. Maggie Mei! I appreciate you stopping by.

Blog Archive