Friday

Happy New Year and Art Sale!

Happy New Year everyone!! As a gesture of the most sincere gratitude for supporting my art, please enjoy a week long 30% off sale.


Some 2010 reflections:

It's been a great year for me and my family. Though I did lose my mom this year, her enduring love and the empowering love of my siblings carried me through that grief. I ran a 10K race and personally raised $1,500. for animal charity! I brought my art business to a new level of success this year and watched my children coast into the amazing teen and young adult years with courage, confidence and (I hope) the tools they need to carry them into the next phase of their lives. I believe 2011 will be an even stronger year. I intend to expand the breadth of my miniature art business while keeping that crucial balance between "work" and family. Here is to a wonderful, successful, enriching and gratifying 2011! Cheers.

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Hope you have a great 2011 Melody! xoxo

Debbie Goode said...

Good for you and I hope your New Year is a happy one.

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Wishing you a healthy and Happy New Year!
*hugs*deb

Blog Archive