Wednesday

Last Day To Win Art!

Today is the last chance to win this art gift card set.
The Winner IS: Debra Newton

Debra won:

  • Four handmade cards with my original art (one image appears on all four cards)
  • Four handmade envelopes created by my talented friend Claudia, on Etsy
  • Four custom postage stamps
  • One gold colored stationary box
  • One foot length of silver colored cord
  • One small sheet of gold tissue paper
  • One wee little gift card (on which to write your special someone's name).

1 comment:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

I was so excited to win these and when they arrived I was blown away. They are gorgeous! I hate to send them or gift them to anyone...I want to keep them! LOL
Thank you so much for this giveaway and for your beautiful images ♥♥♥
*hugs*deb

Blog Archive