Thursday

Win Valentine Art!


WIN these tiny handmade Valentine's Day cards

On Feb. 7 Alison WON the charming cards tucked inside a petite hinged plastic box, each featuring my original painting of a super adorable Scottie dog. There is an ACEO print (also of the cute Scottish Terrier) inside the box lid.

All you need to win is to "Tweet" this post (upper left), "Like" me on Facebook (click "Like" upper left), and leave me a comment here. Remember to leave your mailing/post address in the comment OR

If you live out of the country I will need to ask for shipping costs,($8.00) In the US I'll mail your Valentine treat FREE.

The little cards are created by one by one, in my studio, printed on archival paper with archival ink that will last a lifetime, each measures 2 1/8 inches by 2 5/8 inches. The handmade envelopes (by Etsy artist Claudia Aguilar, Etsy id: moncy3) vary slightly in the rich colors that coordinate with my Valentine Scottie Dog. My signature and website are printed on the back of each wee card. Blank inside. I can even add the name of your gift recipient, signed from you, and get this charming art gift shipped directly to your special someone!





    Your Four Card Mini Set consists of:
  • One signed ACEO print of my original art
  • One little white organza bag
  • Four handmade cards with my colored pencil art (all four printed with little Scottie Dog as shown here)
  • Four tiny handmade envelopes
  • Two wee stickers with my art
  • One foot of white satin ribbon
  • One small sheet of gold tissue paper
  • One small hard plastic hinged box
  • One wee little gift card on which to write your special someone's name. These vary slightly in design, but all are charming and hand made.

Good luck!

12 comments:

Renata said...

Thanks for doing a Valentine's Day contest ~ I love all your artwork especially the cute kitties! :)

"JeanneG" said...

Always great to have a chance for some of your wonderful artwork. Thanks.

Itaya said...

How wonderful! And very generous of you!! I would love to be a part of the contest and possibly own some of your lovely artwork. :)

Georgiana said...

Beautiful artwork ~ you are extremely talented! Thanks for the giveaway & Happy Valentine's! :)

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much for stopping by Renata, JeanneG, Itaya, and Georgiana. I'm adding you to the virtual hat and good luck!

shineeXheechul said...

love ur paintings~
<3 wish i could draw like u. ^^

Sasa said...

Awesome contest!! I just tweeted the contest! I definately Like you on Facebook, you Rock!! Love your twitter tips too, thanks for sharing!
Peace,
Alison
aka Sasa
pugsamungus@yahoo.com

DEB said...

You always come up with such fun ideas!! I have a twitter account but can't seem to find time to tweet. Don't know how you do it all Melody!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much, Deb, Alison and Shinee!

Awais said...

This art is so nice :)

Casey Shannon Studio said...

Great idea! I tweeted your Valentine gift package. Really nice. :-)

Melody Lea Lamb said...

And the winner IS....
Alison aka Sasa!!
Yay, Alison. Please remember to send me your mailing address so I can ship your Valentine's gift.

Thanks everyone, for playing along in my art giveaway!

Blog Archive