Sunday

I Need Your Opinion On Miniature Animal Art


I've been creating these little Art Pendants for a few weeks and they seem to be a real hit!
I am about to create three more Art Pendants using beautiful round bronze frames and need your opinion about which art to use.


Here is the Bronze Frame:

The remaining images will be used on these petite round tins, (cute, right?)


So, below are the images (remember, I need THREE) and a poll to cast your vote.
OR you can tell me your opinion in a comment!















4-21-2011:

Here is the first art pendant I created as a result of your valuable suggestions!
You can read more about him here on Etsy .

Enjoy!

13 comments:

NoviceArtist said...

First bird shown, mouse and coneflower, and frog

johnlusher said...

My votes are rooster, hummingbird and frog :-)

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you John and NoviceArtist!

Smiley said...

Well, they are all just adorable, but my first vote would be for the bunny in a blue pot, then the racoon, then the warbler. Good luck - all of them would look cute!
Smiles,
Deb

The Beaded Pillow said...

Oh...you must use May...also the frog and the hummingbird. :)

Jackie said...

Hi Melody,
I love all of your work and this is a hard choice but I would go with:
The Frog (no surprise there LoL)
The Mouse
The Hummingbird

Whatever you choose, it will be special :-)
Jackie

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Deb, Jackie and Karen!
Your opinions are so helpful for me, I really appreciate your taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Hi Melody, I tried to vote on your site, but it would only allow me one, which was the bunny in the blue pot, so that would be my #1, 2 frog and 3 hummingbird. They are really sweet and good luck with them all!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much, Barbara!Your thoughts are most welcome.

Lisa said...

Every one would be fantastic!!!
But to chose only three, I would go with:
Mouse & Cornflower
Hummingbird
Baby bunny (or raccoon.... or baby bunny.... or raccoon... LOL)
They are all just precious ♥♥♥

renata said...

1. Mouse & Coneflower
2. Frog
3. Chickadee

My favorites in that order. My Ultimate Pick would be for a kitten one as cats are always my favorites! :)

marinella said...

I like them all, but the racoon is my first choice, next bunny in the blu pot, and third, the frog or the rooster.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Renata, Lisa and Marinella!

Blog Archive