Wednesday

Book Illustration Complete!

A few days ago, I posted the work in progress for my latest book illustrations.  The upcoming children's book "Thomas and Autumn" is an adorable story which you can read about here

The book, "Thomas and Autumn" is written by my friend, Jana Laiz. It is the story of a little boy named Thomas who has a very special relationship with a very special chicken! This piece is of Thomas holding Autumn (a Banty hen) when she was very young.

Below I have included the small painting as it will appear in the finished book. It will be framed with an ornate "chickeny" border which I painted a few months ago. I think Thomas and Autumn turned out very well.



...and a larger view of the little 5 by 5 inch colored pencil, ink and watercolor... This may be available on Etsy if Thomas's mother does not purchase the piece.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive