Monday

Paying It Forward With Art

I am offering my Calla Lily art greeting card for you to download, print and use for free. This is my small way of "Paying It Forward with Art"

Enjoy!


Below are the instructions you'll need to get your free art card.

Step one:
Click on the image below to open the large version (this is to avoid a very slow page load here on my blog)



Step two:

Right click the image and save to your desktop.

Step three:
Cut in half, a standard size sheet of card stock rated to use in your printer, (I use Epson Premium Presentation Paper). You will want to cut this so that you have two sheets that are 5.5 inches by 8.5 inches.

Step four:
Depending on the program you use, ( I prefer  Google's Picasa) be sure to orient the free art layout so that it fits your half sheet completely. You may want to do a test run on regular printer paper.

Step five:

Print, fold and enjoy!!

I've given you a black and white version so that even printers that do not have high end ink will produce a nice little greeting card. Why don't you try coloring in the card (or have your children give it a try). I'd love to see what you come up with!

me with your version and I'll post it here on my blog for you.

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Siret said...

Such beautiful idea and lovely card!

Thank You for sharing!

Best!
Siret

Melody Lea Lamb said...

My pleasure, Siret. Thanks for stopping by!

MegExpressions said...

Thank you for the beautiful card! Would make a lovely Easter card.

MegExpressions said...

Thanks for the lovely template; would make a great Easter Card! Meghan

Cherie said...

Thank you Melody!

This is a lovely gesture and lovely floral, I am going to color it!

Hugz,
Cherie

Blog Archive