Tuesday

New ACEO Art Series. "The Simple Beauties"


Introducing my new "Simple Beauties Series" of original ACEO paintings. I've begun a series of miniature paintings (ACEOs) that are simple and refined. Most of my original art is very complex and full of detail, taking many hours to complete. These little works of art will be streamlined and spontaneous. I hope you enjoy the first of my  "Simple Beauties Series".

These are originals, little (3.5" x 2.5") India Ink and watercolor paintings.

"Simple Beauties Series" are ACEOs (Art Cards Editions and Originals) The Paintings are done on Heavy 100% Cotton, Acid Free Illustration Board (1/8" thick) with high quality India Ink and watercolor.  These miniature works of art are initialed on the front, signed by the artist (me) on the back, and include the date they were created. I paint the edges black to give these little gems a polished look.

Simple Beauties Series One:

"Simple Beauties One"
$20.00 Free Shipping
You can also purchase this miniature on Etsy.
Below is an example of how your little painting might look matted and framed:



Simple Beauties Series Two:
"Simple Beauties Two"
$20.00 Free Shipping
 



Below is an example of how your little painting might look matted and framed:


Stay tuned for many more in this series of  "Simple Beauties" and to see more of my original art, please visit my new website!

No comments:

Blog Archive